OE Power Steering Rack & Pinion 1994-1998 Porsche 993 911
Hand assembled and reengineered for superior durability. Hydraulic, road simulator, and air pressure tested for 100% satisfaction guarantee. Remanufactured to meet or exceed OE specifications. Initial inspect and tear down procedure.1st wash - Heavy debris removal. Surface preparation - Sandblasting and buffing of housings, components. 2nd wash - Removal of all preparation debris. Housing barrel honed - Surfaces prepared for new seals and teflons. Final wash and parts final inspection.
Pinion and rack shafts surfaces polished to new condition. Unit assembled and hard parts replaced when necessary. Product testing performed - Hydraulic, road simulation, and air bleed test. High heat and corrosion resistant paint coat applied.Rack shaft greased, bellows installed. Rack final inspection and approval stamp. VEHICLE FITMENT: VERIFY YOUR VEHICLE APPLICATION.
Our pictures represent the Actual Image of the Rack & Pinion that you are purchasing. Please , always use our Compatibility Chart to make sure our steering unit is an exact application fit match of your vehicle. Core Description - The core is the old steering rack & pinion unit that is being removed from your vehicle.Core will be inspected for damages. No credit will be given for any units with broken or cracked housings. You will not receive core credit on such damages. Electric Racks cannot be installed for new return.
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Core Charge: Remanufacture and Return of your original unit
- California Prop 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Vehicle System: Steering
- Greasable or Sealed: Sealed
- Manufacturer Part Number: 7832955169
- Part Type: Rack & Pinion
- Other Part Number: 99334701100
- Brand: Porsche
- Fitment Type: Direct Replacement
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty